7.4.11





Since I last posted anything here I've ended a relationship, almost finished with all of my responsibilities, started cramming for university and started drawing lines on maps to see which way to go in Summer. My dry cider consumption has gone a bit up, and I've made a promise to do something exciting and special each and every weekend from now on, now that I'm free. I'm trying not to fall for the worst things and people there is, this time around.

Right now I'm going through a mental cleanse in the middle of nowhere in Lapland. It does good to try to figure out exactly what you want.

Things are going good (although I'm still looking for someone a bit more special to watch Twin Peaks with).

5 commentaires:

  1. Anonyme7.4.11

    Where did you get those hot pants from?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Anonyme7.4.11

    aijai toi vika lause

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. i grabbed the hot and ugly pants for 6€ from monki a few weeks ago!

    &

    aiai ai ai

    RépondreSupprimer
  4. uhhuh mä katson sun kaa twin peaksii koska vaan. hehhe löysinpä sun blogin!! täytyy nähä stadissa joskus?? jiaah.

    RépondreSupprimer
  5. mun blogi on vähän tällanen salablogi hahaa!

    ja kerrot vaan millon tuut niin nähään (vaikka katotaan twin peaksia tai mennään fiilistelemään keväthelsinkiä)!!

    RépondreSupprimer

No Bernie Madoffs in here.

  • 9 (1)
  • 7 (1)
  • 6 (8)
  • 5 (5)
  • 4 (3)
  • 2 (2)
  • 1 (6)