29.5.11



Actual footage of my four-hour sleep-habitus. Nothing beats ice-cold water, a size too big 80's shorts (hey, it's a pair of Lees) and tangly hair, eh?

Summer begun yesterday night, a long long way from home, when the night fell over fields and wooden houses and cider tasted a bit foul. Someone from the past reminded me of what I could've turned into if I hadn't been careful and unluckily lucky. New people reminded me that people that are interesting but not exhausting exist, I had forgotten it in the midst of all the tangles.

During the small hours I realized there actually are times when there is no direction home. While walking on the train tracks I counted all the good things to come and all the good things I've already got.

I'm listening to Paul Simon and eighties classics, feels good to be here, feels good to get going again tomorrow.

+ going to get some take away-thai from Kallio! Things couldn't look much higher up. Oh the simple joys of life.

2 commentaires:

No Bernie Madoffs in here.

  • 9 (1)
  • 7 (1)
  • 6 (8)
  • 5 (5)
  • 4 (3)
  • 2 (2)
  • 1 (6)