25.4.11




Everything feels temporary here. Everything feels temporary and, at the same time, somehow neatly planned. The city's choking me, taking everything that I've had and giving me Spring dust in exchange.

I want real people, not chatting on the phone without ever genuinely meeting or worse, endless conversations via the Internet. I want to see and feel who I'm sharing my thoughts with, I want real people and it is not to be compromised; I need the warmth, the moments in cafés or parks or by the sea.

If I feel something, I want to feel it all, not just any halfway feelings and if tears ensue, I want them to be real ones and I want them to come as an overwhelming stream. If I encounter pain, I want it to be a struggle, not a mere ache and if there's happiness, I want it to be the crushingly amazing.

Until now, all talk of freedom has been talk of if ever and when and sometime soon. In 46 days I'll be officially free. What follows that, is a vast pile of roads to choose. By then I'll have enough money to buy tickets to anywhere I want to, by then I'll have a stronger mind and a stronger body.

After that comes the great unknown. I'm ready to go but I'm beginning slowly.

Tomorrow is such a beautiful word.

3 commentaires:

  1. Anonyme30.4.11

    hey such an impressing post!

    tell me your secret, how you remain so thin, you always look so so fancy

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. Anonyme30.4.11

    Ootko ikinä iloinen? Tuntuu vähän että teet elämästäs tahalleen hankalampaa ku se on.

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. hey you, thanks!

    i'm really not that thin, but i've found that the best diet is a combination of happiness, stress, misery and thin and beautiful friends.

    &

    olen, enemmän kuin surullinen! ei monet risteilevät ja ristiriitaiset ajatukset tee ainakaan mun mielestä elämästä onnetonta tai surullista tai hankalampaa.

    RépondreSupprimer

No Bernie Madoffs in here.

  • 9 (1)
  • 7 (1)
  • 6 (8)
  • 5 (5)
  • 4 (3)
  • 2 (2)
  • 1 (6)