19.5.11



Saturday nights were made for kissing to be clever, weekdays for regretting it and avoiding awkward invites for lunch in the city.

Dress-size projects should be changed to stress-size projects, it looks like I'm prone to stress about anything and everything.

I spend money on clothes and things that make me feel like the stereotype of a rich finnish swede boy's girlfriend who spends summers on a huge yacht enjoying life (think white, stripes, healthy hair, tan, fit legs, short skirts, champagne and the sea).

I feel stressed out but quite serene. If I were to quote a very tired and cliché'd line I'd say youth knows no pain.

2 commentaires:

  1. Anonyme23.5.11

    Are you dating anyone?

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. going on (and trying to avoid) lousy dates yes, dating someone no.

    RépondreSupprimer

No Bernie Madoffs in here.

  • 9 (1)
  • 7 (1)
  • 6 (8)
  • 5 (5)
  • 4 (3)
  • 2 (2)
  • 1 (6)