21.6.11






Eight days until my plane takes off from Helsinki-Vantaa. My last Helsinki-days so far have included cigarettes, cheap clothes, Hämeentie in both directions and a constant need to push some people away while pulling others closer.

I'm hoping Helsinki will bring me enough heartache and misery and overwhelming feelings in the eight days to come so that I won't miss it too much during my time away.

I can't get any sleep so I'm staying awake.

2 commentaires:

  1. Anonyme28.6.11

    mieleeni tuli kun joskus kauan sitten kuvattiin videoharjoituksia vuorilahdessa ja sun videossa oli sanat:

    "näin täydellinen ihminen lähtee".

    jotain kipeän osuvaa siinä on
    "enough heartache and misery and overwhelming feelings"

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. muistan saman, vaikken kyllä muista miten täydellinen ihminen lähti, ei varmasti niinkuin oon itse lähtemässä, huonosti ja sekaisesti

    RépondreSupprimer

No Bernie Madoffs in here.

  • 9 (1)
  • 7 (1)
  • 6 (8)
  • 5 (5)
  • 4 (3)
  • 2 (2)
  • 1 (6)