28.6.11


Near King's cross, last autumn, snapped by Milla

Helsinki has indeed made me laugh and cry and yell and scream. I haven't escaped from rainy nights or silent moments, but I've gotten bits and bobs here and there that could be mistaken for small adventures; walking in the rain at 4am to hop into a car that was made decades before I was born and meeting a parisian boy with whom I talked politics and all kinds of nonsense while struggling to find the right words.

I can't put this into words so I'll turn it into a list: Barcelona, Bilbao, San Sebastian, Bordeaux, Lyon, Nice, Marseille, the scary unknown for a month and hearts racing.

I'll be saying my I miss yous tomorrow, the last ones at the airport on Thursday, but I know some of them will get stuck in my throat. I'll be leaving unfinished things behind, like I always do. One day I'll learn to leave properly.

When I come back it'll almost be Autumn and things will have changed but not very much after all. Perhaps I will have changed. But not that much after all.

4 commentaires:

  1. a vagabond too, the definite love of your life28.6.11

    pliis. et sää ny mitää kuolemassa oo...
    get over it.

    RépondreSupprimer
  2. mitäpä jos vaikka kuolen matkan varrelle, sit susta tuntuu pahalta! urpo, get over it

    RépondreSupprimer
  3. Anonyme30.6.11

    So melodramatic, as allways.. Pooh.

    RépondreSupprimer

No Bernie Madoffs in here.

  • 9 (1)
  • 7 (1)
  • 6 (8)
  • 5 (5)
  • 4 (3)
  • 2 (2)
  • 1 (6)